Yogurt Parfait With Chopped Strawberries, Crumbled Graham Cracker, Honey, and Sesame Seeds
This fascinating yogurt parfait is certain to fulfill your sweet enamel. It’s a straightforward recipe, requiring easiest 5 substances. The mix of crumbled graham crackers, chopped strawberries, and sesame seeds offer a fascinating flavor and crunch. Drizzle it with honey for a contact of sweetness and you’ve obtained a fascinating breakfast, snack, or dessert!
- 1 cup gross, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup graham crackers, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a puny bowl, combine the chopped strawberries and graham crackers. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, skedaddle together the yogurt and sesame seeds until absolutely mixed.
- Layer the yogurt and the strawberry-graham cracker combination in a clear glass, beginning and ending with yogurt.
- Top the parfait with the honey and extra sesame seeds.
- Lend a hand chilled.
This easy and fascinating yogurt parfait is certain to be a crowd-pleaser. The flavors of the strawberries, graham crackers, honey, and sesame seeds combine to create a fascinating and crunchy flavor. Plus, it easiest requires 5 easy substances and is inconspicuous to invent. Revel in this tasty yogurt parfait for breakfast, snack, or dessert!